LE&W Depot

 

128 W. North St., Fostoria
419-435-1781
April — Nov.: Sat. 1 p.m. — 4 p.m. or by appointment
fostoriairontriangle.com
Map

 

This 1880’s Lake Erie & Western (also referred to as LE&W) depot is one of Fostoria’s historic railroad buildings still in existence. The Fostoria Rail Preservation Society (FRPS) is the current owner of this passenger depot. Railroad historic items are on display for the public to view.