65 N. Monroe St., Tiffin
Built in 1862, the Tiffin Train Depot once served as a passenger train depot for the Mad River and Lake Erie Railroad line. The historic building now serves as a place for social events, hosting various community programs. Landscaping around the station includes rock gardens, waterfalls, fish ponds, conifers and a grotto with a spiral sandstone stairwell and massive boulders. In 2007, the depot received a Preservation Award.