504 E County Rd 36
Erected around January 10,1940, the Josiah Hedges statue stands at about twelve feet tall. The statue was
originally located on the courthouse lawn until it was moved to Hedges-Boyer Park. The statue was given as a gift to the county from the late Dr. Frank E. M. Baldwin, the grandson of Josiah Hedges. White Georgia Marble was used in creating the statue, while granite was used for the base. Sculpted by Edward M. Knoblaugh of Toledo.
Inscribed in the base:
Josiah Hedges, Founder of Tiffin
Erected by Frank E. M. Baldwin, his grandson