LE&W Depot

Phone:
419-435-1781

Address:
128 W. North St.
Fostoria, OH

Hours:
April — Nov.: Sat. 1 p.m. — 4 p.m. or by appointment

View LE&W Depot Website

This 1880’s LE&W (Lake Erie & Western) depot is one of Fostoria’s historic railroad buildings still in existence. The Fostoria Rail Preservation Society (FRPS) is the current owner of this passenger depot. Railroad historic items are on display for the public to view.

Copyright © 2020 Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Services. All rights reserved.