St. Francis Statue & original Sacred Heart Statue

The statues of St. Francis and the original Sacred Heart Statue were unveiled in 1944 in observance of the Diamond Jubilee of the founding of the community. The original Sacred Heart Statue was destroyed by an F-3 tornado on November 10, 2002. 
On June 26, 2004, the new Sacred Heart statue was dedicated in celebration of the anniversary 135th
congregation.

Copyright © 2022 Destination Seneca County. All rights reserved.