The Tiffin Glass Museum honors the heritage established by the men and women of Tiffin’s “Glass House”. Through preservation and education, the museum safe-guards glassware made by the artisans from the factory’s nearly hundred year history. Museum preservation work includes acquiring memorabilia and historical documents from the factory’s beginnings in 1889 until its closing in 1984. Gift Shoppe features products from the original Tiffin Glass Factory where beautiful stemware, tableware and decorative ware was produced from 1889 to 1980. In addition to the large selection of Tiffin Glass, other fine glassware, collectibles and books are offered for sale in the multi-dealer cabinets. Seasonal displays feature giftware for all ages. Tours are welcome.